The Australian Health Promotion Association (AHPA) Northern Territory Branch (AHPA NT Branch) is very pleased to announce professional opportunities for our members to become a mentee or mentor in the National Mentoring program. When you submit your applications mentors and mentees will be matched by the National Mentoring Working Group. Nationally, there are 50 mentee places available each year.
About The AHPA Mentoring Program:
• The mentoring partnership is a mutually beneficial partnership.
• Mentors volunteer their time to contribute towards personal development in health promotion.
• Mentees are expected to be committed, prepared and proactive.
• For mentors no more than 2 hours per month is expected.
• Mentor applicants are expected to have 4 or more years’ experience in health promotion.
All mentees and mentors for the next mentoring program will be matched and will receive confirmation via their emails.