AHPA values its formal and informal partnerships with a range of organisations spanning different sectors. Our members also engage with a variety of government and community organisations through their health promotion work.
Our partnerships allow us to work together to maximise our efforts to promote health, prevent illness and address the determinants of health.
AHPA has affiliations with the following organisations:
- People's Health Movement
- Climate and Health Alliance (CAHA)
- The Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE)
- Australian Health Care Reform Alliance (AHCRA)
- Australian Health Policy Collaboration (AHPC)
- National Alliance for Action on Alcohol (NAAA)
- Social Determinants of Health Alliance (SDOHA)
- Public Health Association of Australia
- Australasian Epidemiological Association
- Australasian Faculty of Public Health Medicine
- International Union of Health Promotion and Education (IUHPE)
- National Primary and Community Health Network
- Lowitja Institute Health System Coalition