Users holding Corporate AHPA membership have the ability to post employment opportunities in the Career Centre. Users with an Full, Students or Self-Employed membership, please contact your branch committee to add a job listing.
Please follow the instructions below to submit your listing.
If you have any difficulties with the process, please contact us.
Step 1: Log in
Use the member login form, located top right of any page, to log in to your account. Please ensure that your account is currently financial, and of the appropriate type.
Step 2: Access editor
Once logged in, the Members menu will appear left of the top navigation, below the AHPA logo. Select Add Job Listing from the dropdown menu. The job editor will appear (pictured below).
Step 3: Submit your job listing
Please follow the instructions below to complete the listing:
Note: the * indicates a required field.
- Enter the position title into the "Title" field
- Type or paste the position description into the text editor, using the following format: "Organisation, Location, Level/Salary, Employment Status, Description, Closing Date (if appropriate)"
- NOTE: When you are entering the description, take care to not delete the grey bar at the top of the text editor. If you do, you're job listing will not be approved. If you accidentally delete the grey bar, click the 'Cancel' at the bottom of the page, then start again.
- Select the state where the job is located from the Category field. Note: you can also select "National" for job opportunities that are not state-specific.
- Click save.
- When you're happy with the content and appearance, ensure you click 'Save & Close', or just 'Close' if you've already saved.
Step 4: Await activation of your listing
Your listing will then be saved, but it will not be activated until it has been approved by an administrator. You will be notified when an administrator has either approved and activated your listing, or with the reasons for its disapproval.