The Bare Necessities Forum
25 Mar 2019, 9:00am-3:00pm
This interactive learning forum will provide creative opportunities to:
- Cut through the clutter of collaborative approaches and have the tools to apply the best approach in your context, including Collective Impact.
- Explore collaborative approaches through the lens of current national and international learning experiences.
- Gain practical tips, tools and ‘how-to’ knowledge for immediate application through regional scenarios and case study learning opportunities.
- Promote and strengthen collaborative practices and principles across sectors to achieve systems change goals.
- Build a shared language in a jargon-filled field.
- Learn together and meet other change-makers in the rural sector.
- Inspire you to ‘get started’ in your own practice and community.
Register here: https://ruralhealthwest.eventsair.com/bare-necessities-forum/registration/Site/Register